- PRESS RELEASE: Stupid Cupid - Valentine's Day Update
- Proper Game Jam
- Merry Christmas from Proper Games
- PRESS RELEASE: Yo Deshi Huge Update!
- PRESS RELEASE: Yo Deshi now out on iPhone/iPod!
- Yo Deshi receives Commendation
- PRESS RELEASE: Stupid Cupid now on the App Store!
- PRESS RELEASE: Ministerial Visit
- Athletes late for championships!
- Yo Deshi wins $50,000 Dev Comp
Load your Love Laser as Proper Games unleashes Stupid Cupid on the App Store!
Friday, 21 October 2011 17:30
Proper Games are proud to announce the release of their latest title – Stupid Cupid! This free to download game will appear on the App Store today!
Stupid Cupid is an addictive target shooting game, with hours of gameplay and humorous outcomes.
The object of the game is to keep the love gauge full by skilfully joining two items together – scoring you points and making them fall in love!
Packed full of content, features include...
> Retro-themed graphics and audio
> Two game modes: practice & normal
> OpenFeint leaderboards and achievements
> Over 170 combinations to discover
> Simple, intuitive, single tap gameplay
> Experiment with different pairings to see what they create
Commenting on the release, Alex Pass (Designer) added "Stupid Cupid puts the 'heart' into 'light hearted' and the 'app' into 'apple of my eye'. It's the fairytale love story between man and woman, princess and frog, dog and shoes, fish and... freezer. It combines a love of nonsense and the nonsense of love into a game that you'll get in minutes but be playing for hours".
Keep a look out for free future updates, including the Halloween pack - coming very soon!